This blog will document the progress of a collaboration between 9 artists working with the Tate Modern and part of the Unliver sponsored series called The Turbine Generation form the UK and collaborating with their partners in Brazil ending in a live performance and video series.

Saturday 10 March 2012

Repetition Through Sound


This piece of work has progressed from my previous piece called recording normality. Recording Normality was about introducing my home and everyday environment to our counterparts in Brazil. With 'Nothing But A Broom' I started to look at the objects around me and how they could be used to create different sounds and rhythms that were in contrast to there original purpose. I started with an old Broom lying in the corner of my studio....

    



No comments:

Post a Comment